Saturday, February 9, 2008

Never Assume

Ahhhhh !! I am really hating myself because of the stupid habit I have of assuming,but untill now they didn't get me any bad results,but they had an impact on me.

But still more worse thing is that When people start assuming about me... I mean I will be thinking something and people are trying to interpret it in their own way...

That is a big problem. Lot of us take the things in our own way. In this context even I am getting in my mind about the system in INDIA.

There are lots of rules and regulations in INDIA. Actually the rules behind the system are pretty good.But people interpret them to their own and make advantage of it....

Any situation we take there are lots of problems with assuming. I don't say assuming is bad. If I say that I am a fool because lots of advances in technlogy and this world have taken with assumptions only,but they are some meaningful assumptions

So What I want to say is when we assume,we should have some meaningful assumptions,some supporting and meaningful factors for those assumptions....

The reason I am writing all this is ,lot of people are mis-interpreting me with their wrong assumptions and even I do that stupid thing and I am no exception for that....Even I think i hurt feelings of few people with those wrong assumptions....

So those stupid assumptions cost us alot......which we may not be able to repay but just repent over it.

So I want to make sure that I don't assume or take things for granted. If at all there is a situation we need to assume,may be I will do an educated guess or a meaningful assumption

Note : It seems When we ASSUME we make A** out of U n ME :-)

No comments: