Wednesday, December 31, 2008

2008 - The year of achievements and require more betterment

I think it's time to just look back and analyze how the YEAR 2008 went. I think it has been quiet a good year.

Let me see what i thought of doing in the year 2008

Post written on January 1 ,2008

*


* Be Determined.
* Set goals and achieve them.
* Make the people around me happy.
* Don't just be ordinary. Keep that little extra effort and achieve the extra-ordinary results.
* Finally which ever year it may be,i should meet my priorities in life this year too.
* I believe in "Keep Living(my Life) rather than just Existing"

*


Post written on March 20,2008

Now it's time for me to be more specific....

1. Complete a Marathon race
2. Complete Java and CCNA certifications
3.Build my website and make it active with atleast 50 or more pages.....(I don't want quantity but quality....is what I need.So 50 or more quality pages...worth for people to read or look at)
4.Establish the NPO and the NPO website......

I should do it and I will do it.....

God give me the determination to complete them......

I will do it....


so may be when i see of what i did....

I feel satisfied that

  • I completed the marathon race.
  • Started the LeadersAhead website,but still should make active I even had some more other achievements...
  • 3.Got Assistantship(funding) which help me to pay the tution fees on my own.

Things i couldn't or didn't do...

  • Didn't finish the Java certification atleast....(may be that's not my cup of tea)
  • Should have made the website more active.
  • Didn't establish an NPO,but was working in that direction,was thinking of establishing a "Citizen center" a concept of Loksatta and was discussing about all the logistics required for it. Hope to make it happen.

But besides all this i have immense satisfaction,that i became little disciplined.

It's really a great feeling(feeling of satisfaction)

But still my heart says "There is lot more to do"

I do remember "Plans may be void but planning is inevitable".

I think for the New year 2009.

I would like to repeat the goals what i set for the 2008

i.e

Be Determined.
* Set goals and achieve them.
* Make the people around me happy.
* Don't just be ordinary. Keep that little extra effort and achieve the extra-ordinary results.
* Finally which ever year it may be,i should meet my priorities in life this year too.
* I believe in "Keep Living(my Life) rather than just Existing"

and add that i should be more disciplined in achieving my goals.

  • Must make sure that i am keeping that little extra effort to get the extra-ordinary results.
  • Must do well in my last semester of my Masters in Computer Science and graduate as planned.
  • Must get good job and start my career in a good way.
  • Must make sure that i enjoy my career and keep the zeal to learn....and fire to learn burning.....
  • Must be even fit regularly
  • Must finish running the marathon in 4hrs and may be try to qualify for boston marathon and even start swimming.
GOD please give me the strength,courage,motivation and inspiration to achieve the goals i have for the next year

and please make sure that....in what ever situation I am and where ever I am ....I still have my foot on the ground and i don't get any weight added on the head (head weight).

Please make sure I am as humble as I am now.

I will do it....

No comments: